workstations and part libraries

Hi

I have 2 different workstations that I am using to model and draft solidworks parts. When I use the toolbox and or smart fasteners in one station at work and then bring the work home to work on the project. The screws and hardware that were used in the toolbox and modified in length or diameter at work are not seen or found at my home workstation. What should I do so things flow seamlessly?

Thank You

Reply to
camtd

Welcome to the world of Huge Screws.

Check out Matt Lombard's Rules of Thumb Toolbox web page.

Regards

John Layne

Reply to
John Layne

Ditto. A common problem that can be solved.

Reply to
TOP