Relocating in Colorado Springs area (OT)

Just wondering if there is someone in this group who lives and works in the CS area or knows of someone that does that I can contact about working there as a Solidworks Mechanical Designer? I am planning on moving there within a year. I know I can get work in Denver and if so, will move north of CS to within driving distance of both.

Thanks, Steve P.

Reply to
Steve Pero