Looking for Cable Clip Model

All, Before I go through the exercise of modeling a clip we are going to be using in our manufacturing plant, I was wondering if anyone has any leads on models for this clip.

The clip can be seen here:

Thanks!

Steve Reed Mechanical Designer Chatsworth Products, Inc. Georgetown Operations (512) 868-6026 - Voice (512) 863-7800 - Receptionist's Desk

Steve Reed

Did you check the Thomas Register PartSpec

Rocko

If I can rely on you in the future for 3D models of 19" rack equipment I'll make you a clip that has configurations for every part on that page. I've yet to get a client with 19" rack needs, but I've done that kind of design in the past, and I know that getting all the dimensions you need from a catalog or data sheet is usually a PIA.

Mark 'Sporky' Staplet>

Reply to
Sporkman

We have designed and modelled a complete 19" rack system for a company here in the UK. This model brought our machines to a standstill. This rack system has over 40 different size configurations and the 100's of patterned features just about nailed us! Come on SolidWorks lets speed things up and forget the bells and whistles!

Simon

Reply to
Simon Miller