ADT - Windows don't clip walls

I am having an issue in ADT 2006, where when I insert a window, it won't clip the wall in plan unless the window has a 0" sill. I
remember that there used to be the ability to change the height at which plan clips occured, but I have forgotten that command etc...
Could someone please tell me how to restore the clip height so it will clip the wall in plan where there are windows?
Thanks!
truthbeacon wrote:

There never was a "command" in ADT to set the clip plane. You have to adjust the Display Properties of the wall type that you are using in your model. Some training in ADT might be appropriate.
Daryl Stockton