New Top Gear Clip Available

RE: Another Commercial from Top Gear
I received another file from Damian Hall with a commercial for the Upcoming Top Gear Show. I know there was some codec issues with the
first commercial so this one should work a bit better. It has pulled up on all the computers I have tried it on, so I would hope there are less problems with it.
This commercial is actually very impressive, and shows a few really impressive views of the car under power. It is in place of the first clip on the front page of our website (www.contrailrockets.com). The clip also shows the people who made this all happen! Colin Rowe, Pete Davy and Damian Hall!
Check it out and give your feedback. Tom Sanders

Tom,
I think it's a hoot! I especially like the fellow laughing at the end as the Mini goes by. I really want to see "the rest of the story..."
Kevin O