UKRA do BBC Top Gear

All,
Tune in your TV sets for the 'BBC Top Gear' Winter Olympic Special on Sunday 12th February.
BBC Top Gear are showing a one hour, man versus machine "Special".
A three man team from the United Kingdom Rocketry Association had the 'interesting task of developing a clustered hybrid rocket powered motor car following a telephone call from someone called Jeremy.
When Team Norge arrived on location things got a little bit more interesting... ...the launch pad was one of those huge Olympic Ski Jumps and the rocket was launched from Apogee!
To give you an idea... http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/europe/norway/oslo_holmenkollen.shtml
Tune in and have fun watching...
Yours,
'UKRA Team Norge'
p.s. We understand the programme is aired in over 90 different countries worldwide so please check your TV schedules.
Excellent!
Rocket-powered sillyness on TV, and on my favourite show! What could be better?
Niall
Being there to feel the heat and sound from the motors?
Indeed. Legends, all of you - you know who you are ;)
The episode seems to be creating some interest online, should be a good one.
Niall
My God. I just saw a clip of this along with the other Winter Olympics sports for an advert for Top Gear!!
It's very very cool - a Red vintage 1962 Mini Cooper by the looks of it (complete with Union Flag on top!) - lots of flames and noise and a very steep ski slope!
They look to be Contrails from the look of the flames - what an advert!!
Cancel any prior engagements, this is must watch television.
BBC2 Top Gear Winter Olympics 9:10pm - 10:10pm
"The Top Gear team hit Norway for a Winter Olympics special in which they attempt Olympic events, but with cars. In a world first, the team fire a rocket powered Mini off a ski jump, Jeremy and James tackle the Biathlon with the latest 4x4s, Richard stages a game of car ice hockey, and the new Jaguar XK races a speed skater."
M.