Top Gear TV Commercial Now Available

Available now is the TV Commercial for the Top Gear TV Show which is airing this Sunday.
The Commercial shows the Rocket Car which was powered down a Ski Jump
using Contrail Motors. The Entire show is dedicated to the Winter Olympics.
It is really a great Commercial, and looks to be an awsome show. Check it out this Sunday.
The Project was taken on by 3 very qualified UK Flyers (Colin Rowe, Pete Davey, and Damian Hall). With their help this project went off with out a hitch!
To Download the Trailer Visit Here: http://www.contrailrockets.com/Videos/Top%20Gear%20Trailer.mpg
Or it can also be downloaded from the Frontpage of Contrail Rockets Website. Thanks Tom
Contrail Rockets wrote:

hmmm - quicktime says "couldn't open the file because it is not a file that quicktime understands".
winders media player says "Class Factory can not supply the requested class"
do you have an MPG file that isn't broken?
I wasn't able to play the movie using Firefox and the supplied link either, but the file itself is fine. Download it directly to disk, and play like any other movie file. Go to      http://www.contrailrockets.com/Videos
find the vid you want (there are dozens), RIGHT click and select "Save Link" or "Save Link Target" or something like that, depending on your browser. This should bring up a file save dialog. Save the file, then play it as usual.
Kevin OClassen
thanks for the tip - I always do it that way - didn't work. there is something wrong with the file.
Kevin OClassen wrote:

Actually, the file is fine... it's just an MPEG2 codec, which many folks don't have installed.
If it matters to you, google "K-Lite codec pack", and install the file you'll find. Unlikely you'll have another codec problem. Not really worth the effort, though, just for the trailer. The full commercial is much better.
KO
Too bad we couldn't see the actual jump! Anyone have the 1978 footage of Hooper, where Burt Reynolds jumps his Camaro over the exploding bridge? Now that WAS awesome! Just like the Sept 8th, 1974 Evil Knievel, X-2 Snake River Steam Powered jump!
We know about Bob Traux's involvement with the X-2 Skycycle design/manufacture, but who did the Hooper-Camero design/motor?
Contrail Rockets wrote:

The BBC 2 website has this download on offer without the complication of codecs and other such gubbins!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo /
Scary!!!!!!!!
Regards
Damian