ADV: BeeLine GPS now available

Hello everyone,

BigRedBee is please to announce the availability of the BeeLine GPS Transmitter!

Priced at less than $260, weighing less than 2 ounces and fitting inside a

38mm body tube, tracking your rocket has never been easier or more affordable!

The BeeLine GPS consists of a GPS receiver and a 70cm FM transmitter. Data from the GPS receiver is encoded into standard APRS data packets and then sent out via the embedded 440 Mhz FM transmitter. A standard ham radio receiver along with a PC soundcard and/or amateur radio gear (standard TNC hardware) can be used to decode the data packets. No need for dedicated receiver hardware! Range has been tested to 20 miles, line of site.

Just like the BeeLine Transmitter, transmit frequencies and other parameters are user programmable; 100's of transmitters may be used at the same location without interfering with each other, even while transmitting at the maximum rate of approximately 1 packet per second.

A complete package is available that consists of a BeeLine GPS transmitter, an RS-232 serial adapter, 750mah lithium poly battery (that lasts for more than 8 hours), a li-po battery charger, and SMA antenna. The serial adapter and battery charger are compatible with the existing BeeLine transmitter.

A valid amateur radio license is required.

Regards,

-- Greg BigRedBee, LLC

Reply to
Greg Clark

I sure wish we could get your products in Canada.

Len Bryan

Reply to
Len Bryan

I will ship to Canada. Please contact me directly for shipping costs.

-- Greg

Reply to
Greg Clark