Clip Bearings Source

I need a few of the 3/16 x 1/16 version:

Stock Drive has 'em for $0.55, but they also have a service change (unknown) for orders less than $50.00

McMaster has the version for thicker panels (.072 to 0.14 or something), for $1.50. So, 3x expensive (excluding service charge) and not quite right.

Anyone know any other places that have these? Suggestions of where to look? I'm thinking I may just get some from Stock Drive and eat the service charge, but I'd like to know what it is!

Reply to
Tim Wescott

You can't find enough other odds and ends to stock the parts bin to make up $50? My steel supplier has a $100 minimum, but they have everything imaginable and will deliver to my driveway. If I need stuff for a project that doesn't quite make $100 I just add in a few sticks of material I use regularly to pad it out.

Reply to
Pete C.

He may be like many of us..and not have the $50

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

Money is tight; I can't fling it around like dry leaves.

If I were going to put $50.00 anywhere I'd put it to best use by buying a few nearly right ones at high prices from McMaster, and getting some metal stock. Stock Drive has lots of nifty parts that I'll never use...

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Have you looked at

It looks like they have the one you are looking for for $1.56 with discounts for quantities over 10 and no minumum order.

Reply to
anorton