Need Star RNC-16 Parts or source

Client just called and needs feed fingers for a Star RNC-16 screw machine. There is 3 in a set.
Part #21032060
Any sources (Star's lead time is 4 weeks from Japan), etc would be
appreciated
They broke, they rewelded and they broke again. Worn out.
Got a hot job running on the machine.
Gunner
I have index B-60 collet'feed finger, maybe it will fit?

A good machine shop could make you a set.
John

Ill be sure to remind them that they are a good machine shop and they should make their own.
Got the specs and the heat treat scheduals?
Gunner
"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Yup, and I can get the metal assayed too. My guess it that they are propbably made from A2 or A7 and treated to about 54 Rc. but that is all easy to check. air hard tool steel is a pleasure to work with since there is mininum stresses formed in the heat treating process.
John

Gunner,
I think what you want are "chucking levers" or "toggles". CNC Swiss don't use feed fingers. But local lingo varies...
Anyway, try this place - http://www.flptooling.com/spareparts.html
They should be reletively local.
--

Dan