Need AT Motor clip

Hello All,

I am starting to assemble an old NCR Interceptor G, and the one thing in the design is no motor clip. Not wanting to depend on friction fit/duct tape, I am looking for a motor clip, the kind that comes in Aerotech rockets.

Can anyone help?

Tia,

Mark

Reply to
Mark G. Havener

I think I actually found one of those. Is it the one that is about

5-1/4" long on the inside?

If so it and the shipping are free.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Mark, Contact AT customer service. Perhaps they can help. DR

Reply to
Darian Rachal

Thanks to all,

I got an email and handled it that way. Thanks for the input!

Mark G. Havener NAR # 76868 Mid-South Rocketry Society

If at first you don't succeed, read the instructions!

Reply to
Mark G. Havener