SWit - Custom Property Editor

is back! and it's still free. You can get it from:

Markku Lehtola

Excellent...

If you don't mind my asking, I never figured out what the checkbox next to each field was for. What do they do?

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Hi, when the checkbox is on, SWit will write the property data for all configurations in the model instead of just the selected one.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Reply to
bartman

Some kind of option in your browser to prevent downloading exe files? Or software that does the same..?

I'll put a zip file on the site...

regards Markku

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Great, thanks!!

Reply to
bartman
2.2 is out,
Markku Lehtola

Ok, SW Monkey and others, here you go:

SWit 3.0 beta is out with Custom Property support (non conf.specific data)

Markku Lehtola