SWit 1.2 beta

...is released. It has now also support for drawings. You can get the free Custom Property editor from:

1.0 without drawing support is still available.
Reply to
Markku Lehtola

1.3 beta is out. I'm starting with custom property _batcher_ that can add/delete/modify cp's in the files...I thought that we could handle this with the free tool that is already existing...but the basic idea is nice and I haven't got any other better ideas either :-)
Reply to
Markku Lehtola

1.4 beta is out, now we have (almost) sane settings page :-). So we are very near 2.0 with SWit.

I have desided to start a whole new project with the batcher..so it will be not added to SWit...it's better this way I think.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola