SWit 4 - under development

Hi,
SWit is an old and free custom property/attribute editor. I'm rewriting it and adding some new stuff in it. Check it out:
http://www.markkulehtola.net/wb/pages/solidworks/swxx-tools/swit-4.php
regards markku
Markku,
The features I've been looking for include:- - easily customisable (through .ini text files) for adding more custom properties. - ability to define some properties as mandatory (or at least have them highlighted in red if they have not been filled in. - drop down lists for frequently used entries (e.g. material specs, paint finishes etc), but which still allows a custom value to be entered if one of the "standards" won't do.
I'll give yours a whirl and let you know what I think.
John H

Hi, if you look at the the screenshots, it will be very easy to add props, only thing always in my mind is: how many is enough? I could put 30 in, but then the GUI wouldn't be so nice anymore. Is current 15 ok?

Nice idea, I'll write that down.

SWit 3.x can already to that. Version 4 can also force you to use only the available list.
Thanks, Markku