SWit 4 - under development

Hi,

SWit is an old and free custom property/attribute editor. I'm rewriting it and adding some new stuff in it. Check it out:

regards markku

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Markku,

The features I've been looking for include:-

- easily customisable (through .ini text files) for adding more custom properties. - ability to define some properties as mandatory (or at least have them highlighted in red if they have not been filled in. - drop down lists for frequently used entries (e.g. material specs, paint finishes etc), but which still allows a custom value to be entered if one of the "standards" won't do.

I'll give yours a whirl and let you know what I think.

John H

Reply to
John H

Hi, if you look at the the screenshots, it will be very easy to add props, only thing always in my mind is: how many is enough? I could put 30 in, but then the GUI wouldn't be so nice anymore. Is current 15 ok?

Nice idea, I'll write that down.

SWit 3.x can already to that. Version 4 can also force you to use only the available list.

Thanks, Markku

Reply to
Markku Lehtola