Monitor Poll

Getting new monitors here. In your opinion, what is the best LCD monitor for SolidWorks, in the size range of 21-24" (probably end up being nearer to 21" unless the price is comparable)?

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Brian Putnam

I also got one a few months ago and am very happy with it. It replaced an old CRT, so I don't really have any basis for comparison against other LCDs.

Jerry Steiger

Reply to
Jerry Steiger

I run two 19 inchers side by side. For what I do it is great to have whatever it is I am working from on one monitor and SW on the other.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Seth,

I have a Soyo 24" monitor and love it... the price was right at $299 as well from Office Max. With a coupon a few other have gotten it for $250 for a

24"!!!

It has the same native resolution (1920x1200) as my Dell M6300 (17"

1920x1200) but in a 24" screen. I have it set up as a dual DVI monitor system, and for a workstation laptop with this Soyo as the second (main SW) monitor it rocks. I can see a nice big SW model (but not too big) and for showing models to clients or coworkers it is a great presentation monitor as well - I highly recommend it.

Aron

Reply to
Aron (bacsdesign.com)