SWit - Custom Property Editor

Hi all,

Yet another Custom Property Editor for SolidWorks:

- support for configurations

- very fast selection of configurations

- you can define 10 SW Custom Properties and labels for them

- simple drawing number database functionality

- fast, no fancy XP-buttons or anything :-)

- FREE

Markku Lehtola

0.32 beta is out. Not that much beta anymore I would say, but because the next version will have the dimension linking I'll keep it that way. Comments/suggestions are also welcomed..
Reply to
Markku Lehtola

0.4 beta with dimension linking is out!
Reply to
Markku Lehtola

0.45 beta is out. Very close to 1.0 now...better ui for dimension linking etc..
Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Very interesting, Thanks.

And 0.5 is out, 1 bug fixed, 1 new thing this time.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

...snip

Reply to
kellnerp

Thanks. 0.52 is out btw :-)

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Ok, we had couple poor versions (web related problems), but now 1.0 rc1 is out!

Markku Lehtola

1.0 rc2 is out with plenty of new stuff in it. Starting my vacation...right now (1st beer opened) :-)
Reply to
Markku Lehtola