Any easy way to show springs via 3d in a part??

I was wondering if there is a easy way to insert springs in a mold ?

Reply to
Rocko

Rocko,

I created all of my die springs with an axis (center point of base circle for helix, perpendicular to the plane of same) and flat (perpendicular to axis) areas on each end. This allows me to mate them accurately. As far as inserting them, it's the same as any other part.

Are you looking for a macro or program that will do it automatically ??? I'm sure some of the third party mold add-ins do this. I just don't use them.

Mark

Reply to
MM

Thanks for your help