Good model libraries

Does anybody have any other good links to mechanical design model/assembly libraries?

Like maybe electrical BNC connectors? 3D Content Central has loads of companies just no solidmodels!

*&catagory=parts&new=&sta
Thanks, TJT

Reply to
Navy Diver

That maybe, but there are other ways of searching thru their site than just one way. There site is not to just provide models for anyone, but to give their customers the exact model required for the the job. If you just want any old site to give you what you want you need to check out the Manufacturer. I know if it isn't posted that most of the time "AMP Connectors" would send you a model (they did when I was looking for those components) If they didn't have the component they would just send me the blueprints (not detailed of course) and I would make it myself. Most of the time it was just faster to make it myself.

If I knew what a BNC connector was, I would try and find it on the site myself. It can't hurt to look if you really need that connector that bad. If you can't find it from the manufacturer, 3D Content Central, SW Subscription services, the sites listed below or from someone at this NG....I don't know what to tell you.

I know that connector is not here but a good reference for future models if needed.

Good Luck, Scott

Reply to
Scott

I remember conducting a training coarse for Electronic Engineers to use a electronic cad package. This package came with libraries of components, quite a few components were in the libraries. (10,000+) Unfortunately most components they needed weren't in them lib's Should have seen their faces drop :-( after telling them, most components (99.5%)had to be created from scratch.

What kind of BNC are you looking for? I made a couple already and probably be doing more in the future.

Navy Diver wrote:

Reply to
FrankW

Check out our local user group site...

I have just added your links to the list... :)

Cheers; Shane.

Reply to
Shane

oops...

*&catagory=parts&new=&sta> >

Shane

So what is the User Group URL?

Thanks - Bo Clawson

Reply to
Bo Clawson

Joe

Reply to
joe(usenews)

Shane,

your site is looking good! keep up the good work

Reply to
Navy Diver