Re: Catia vs SW for self-training?

Hi Milhouse
I've just installed CatiaV5R10 on my PC (you know, the AMD1800, with 256MDDr and ATI rage pro 128)
Catia hangs VERY often and I am sure its the video card. 8 bit colors
and hardware acceleration off avoids it, but you can't work that way!
You said that you used CatiaV5R10 for a year on almost the same PC. So what videocard driver did you use, and where did you get it?
My ATI driver is the 6.13.10.3010, date 12/06/2002, file R128-win2K-5016.zip
I'm sorry to bother you, man, but I'm really stuck on my way to learning Catia, and I don't see who can help me except you.
Thanks in advance pal.
--
Frederic Filippini