Notebook workstations

I am buying a new laptop workstation and was wondering what to get. I have always purchased Dell Precision laptops and have never had a problem, but reading the reviews of the 4400 that may no longer be the case. I see that IBM has the w500 and was wondering how they actually perform?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Simon Carson

Hi Simon

I just bought an M4400 with XP 64bit, 8gig of ram, and it wortks a charm. Only problem so far is Adobe Acrobat 9 and MsWord 2003 not caompatible with each other. Running SW 2009 and SW 2010 Beta2 without problems

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

i have an hp 8730w, it works well with solidworks.

Reply to
kenneth