Do you use HowFarLisp?

If you have or do use HowFarLisp please stop by and post your comments in my guestbook by clicking on the following link.
http://www.freegb.net/readbook.cgi?18618
If you have not downloaded HowFarLisp I invite you to download it today by clicking on the following link. It's an open code routine that replaces the AutoCad distance command and 100% free. Just download it and load in AutoCad and use it forever for FREE! http://mywebpages.comcast.net/medeziner /