architectural desktop 3.3

does any know how to install the file:

auotdesk architectural desktop 3.3 iso.exe

what should I do.....nothing happens when I double click it?

thanks

snipped-for-privacy@idirect.com

Reply to
Roberto Furgiuele

I must quote Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

"Sorry, wrong group"

An .iso is a CD image. You have to burn it to a CD-R first.

BTW. Autodesk doesn't distribute ADT in iso format...

Reply to
Caveman

Thanks for the advice..... It actually helped out

Rob

Reply to
Roberto Furgiuele

Roberto,

An ISO image file is a standard file for CD images. These ISO image files allow you to burn CD's. If your CD burning utility does not support ISO files then you need to look for some other utility.

Try this one, it's free and works great for extracting files from an ISO image file.

Daniel J. Altamura, R.A.

Autodesk distributes all of their software to developers now in ISO format.