installing doors with architectural desktop 3.3.

I used to use Release 14 with an overlay software called Ketiv. Ketiv has options that will install doors, windows, toilet fixtures, landscape... We now use 2002 with architectural desktop 3.3. This newer version doesn't allow us to install items as easily. When Ketiv installs doors it automatically cuts the wall and allows you to decide on hinge and swing direction. We now have to install blocks and do all the required trimming.

Is there an option or another type of overlay type software that will work for our newer software.

Reply to
bk

So does Architectural Desktop. It would be far more economical to learn to use your present software than to buy more.

Reply to
CW

Thank you for your response, but let me try to be a bit more clear: Our problems are stemming from the blocks being inserted as 3d objects. Is it possible to insert the blocks as 2d objects?

Reply to
bk