Curved text

Hi Troops! I need some assistance in creating curved text. I am using AutoCad 2002. Thank you in advance! Frank Thomas

Reply to
Frank Thomas

If you mean text that follows an arc, then try the Express Tool ARCTXT. If you don't have E.T. there's a poor-man's version at

Paul Turvill

Hi Paul Yes, you are correct, I did mean text that follows an arc. Paul, I still have a couple of questions, would you, please, send me your email address. Thanks, Frank

Reply to
Frank Thomas

Reply to
Frank Thomas

If you downloaded ARCTX.LSP or ARCTX.VLX, you have it. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Probably already too late for this, but don't send your email address into a newsgroup. You'll be inundated with spam in no time!

Reply to
B. W. Salt.