Curved text

Hi Troops! I need some assistance in creating curved text. I am using AutoCad 2002. Thank you in advance! Frank Thomas

If you mean text that follows an arc, then try the Express Tool ARCTXT. If you don't have E.T. there's a poor-man's version at http://www.turvill.com/t2/shareware.htm ___

Hi Paul Yes, you are correct, I did mean text that follows an arc. Paul, I still have a couple of questions, would you, please, send me your email address. Thanks, Frank
Sorry, Paul, here is my email address : snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

If you downloaded ARCTX.LSP or ARCTX.VLX, you have it. ___

Thomas) wrote:

Probably already too late for this, but don't send your email address into a newsgroup. You'll be inundated with spam in no time!