How to array chairs around a curved conference table

Hi - I'd like to array a bunch of chairs around a boat-shaped conference table. Is there a way to use the array command to place equally spaced chairs along the curved sides without creating a

360-degree polar array and erasing what I don't need? I'm using AutoCAD 2004. Thx.
Reply to
rdorris

Have you thought about using the DIVIDE or MEASURE command with the Block option? That's what I'd use.

If you *were* to use the Polar ARRAY, however, there's no need to do a full

360 degrees and erase anything. You can tell it how many repetitions to place, and over what angle of arc. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill