Cad & ctb

i job for a building enterprise with various yards, and therefore I find myself to work on elaborates to you you execute yourself from more technical
studies, everyone of which with its rows of configuration of the pens, hour I wanted to know if a way exists express in order to print sottoforma of table, the content of the rows ctb. bye and thanks