Hatch Pattern?

Hi All,
I was working on a project and was wondering if anyone has seen a hatch pattern (or AutoLisp script) that would fill an area with puzzle shapes
(that interlock properly)?
Drawing it manually is a bit of a pain...
Ideally, they would be seperate entities that could then be moved around etc. Right now I'm trying to trace over a bitmap, making each piece a polyline so that the piece could be moved.
TIA Steve
What you describe would be pretty much impossible to do with a hatch pattern. However, you might be able to save some time by using some sort of criss-cross pattern that emulates the layout of a jigsaw puzzle; then you could use something like the BOUNDARY command to capture the outlines of the individual pieces, which would be independently movable. ___

Hiya there i do have a drawing of puzzles pieces you can copy and reduce the parts as needed let me know if needed.
Regards

Hi All,

Robert sent me his file and it helped me out greatly. If I get time to play around with some scripts later, I'll see about automating it, but just having the component drawing he sent me has cut down my time quite a bit.
Thanks again folks. Steve
Hi All,

Robert sent me his file and it helped me out greatly. If I get time to play around with some scripts later, I'll see about automating it, but just having the component drawing he sent me has cut down my time quite a bit.
Thanks again folks. Steve
Not really. See my previous post about using polylines and the BOUNDARY command. I've tried it and it works. ___