want a hatch pattern

hi guys.
Roy needs a hatch pattern for octogonal shingles for anal retentive client. any help much appreciated.
if I just HAVE TO REINVENT THE WHEEL, I promise to repost and share the
wealth.
I am not much of a hand at searching the web, there are probably sites out the wazoo. that would be helpful too......
thanks,
roy
There are previews of freeware collections on my AutoCAD Download Page check out http://www.cadalot.co.uk
Regards
Alan

Instead of looking for a close enough approximation, why not draw your own pattern with HatchKit to get exactly the pattern required?
www.cadro.com.au/hatchkit
cheers Hugh

In alt.cad.autocad , hugha wrote :

thx, - thats the kind of program I've been hunting for for a while, not sure why google never found it... , but $149 !!!, if it were $35 or less I would own it already, will try demo to see if I'm wowed a $149 worth ....
BoobyHatch is free. Do a Google search for BBYHATCH. ___

Hi Paul. I'd like to have a look at BBYHATCH.LSP but a Google turns up nothing except a geocities site that is "404". Do you have the routine yourself?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

Thanks, Paul. I'll give that one a try as soon as I've checked out that other post with an SCR attachment promising me Jessica Simpson's breast on a beach somewhere..... ; }
MichaelB www.michaelbulatovich.com