want a hatch pattern

hi guys.
Roy needs a hatch pattern for octogonal shingles for anal retentive client.
any help much appreciated.
if I just HAVE TO REINVENT THE WHEEL, I promise to repost and share the
wealth.
I am not much of a hand at searching the web, there are probably sites out
the wazoo. that would be helpful too......
thanks,
roy
Reply to
Roy Knapp
There are previews of freeware collections on my AutoCAD Download Page check out
Regards
Alan
Reply to
Cadalot
Instead of looking for a close enough approximation, why not draw your own pattern with HatchKit to get exactly the pattern required?

cheers Hugh
Reply to
hugha
thx, - thats the kind of program I've been hunting for for a while, not sure why google never found it... , but $149 !!!, if it were $35 or less I would own it already, will try demo to see if I'm wowed a $149 worth ....
Reply to
Ron McNeil
BoobyHatch is free. Do a Google search for BBYHATCH. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Hi Paul. I'd like to have a look at BBYHATCH.LSP but a Google turns up nothing except a geocities site that is "404". Do you have the routine yourself?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
I have a copy from ca 1997. It still works, although I can't locate any recent references to its source (Phil Kreiker, Looking Glass Products). The GeoCities site, which apparently is also now defunct, was the last source I could locate.
However, I find that I mis-spoke: BBYHATCH.LSP was (is?) shareware, and the author was asking $25 for the non-nag version when it was published, and it's a protected file.
I did find something that sounds similar, and it's probably a lot more up-to-date, since the description mentions compatibility with both HATCH and BHATCH commands:

Paul Turvill
Thanks, Paul. I'll give that one a try as soon as I've checked out that other post with an SCR attachment promising me Jessica Simpson's breast on a beach somewhere..... ; }
MichaelB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Turvill" Newsgroups: alt.cad.autocad Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 2:21 PM Subject: Re: want a hatch pattern
____
Reply to