Plot files to a Print shop

I need to send a plot file to a print shop. Do I need to install the driver for their plotter If the plotter required is not on the Autocad standard list, how do I obtain
the correct driver.
Thanks
Sam

driver
obtain
Which Print shop are you using?
We use Hobs, and I had to install the Designjet on the machines here. But it was no problem.
Give them a bell if you get stuck, they hear this stuff all the time.
Bigjobs