Text mast

Hello Group

I am up dating all my blocks and using Wipeout where appropriate. Associated with some blocks is attribute text. If the text is used in a wipeout area there is no problem. If the attribute text is used outside of an area using wipe I shoud like it to be Texstmasked. Is there a way to do this and have it sized appropriately, that is no longer or shorter in length than the text string?

Thank you for your assistance,

Arie

Reply to
Arie