Text mast

Hello Group
I am up dating all my blocks and using Wipeout where appropriate. Associated
with some blocks is attribute text. If the text is used in a wipeout area
there is no problem. If the attribute text is used outside of an area using
wipe I shoud like it to be Texstmasked. Is there a way to do this and have
it sized appropriately, that is no longer or shorter in length than the text
string?
Thank you for your assistance,
Arie
Reply to