Electrical symbols wanted to ISO/IEC/BS

I'm new to the newsgroup here reasonably proficient in AutoCAD but I'm not up on detailed standards of draughting so I am looking for the standards on the web and Internet. Plenty of sites particularly the standards organisations themselves seem willing to sell the standards to me but at current level of activity my budget nowhere near stretches to purchasing copies of the standards from the standards bodies.

I am looking for the standards for draughting I understand UK it used to be BS 308, yes? What are the standards which supersede BS 308?

I am also looking for electrical symbols to World/European/ British Standards (BS3939) for AutoCAD for electrical switch gear, accessories sockets/receptacles, switches etc) cable routes, cable management (trunking, conduits, surface clipped, cable tray etc) on general arrangements, schematics and loop diagrams. Do similar symbols exist for telecomms kit: ATM switches, PBXs, routers, satellite equipment, hubs, DMSUs, MSC,s BSCs and the like?

Anything I could view the symbols on the screen before downloading them would be preferred.

Checkout

I have the same in AutoCAD and IntelliCAD format the PDF document can be viewed / downloaded on the same page.

If you order then send me an email asking for dwg version.

Alan (Cadalot)

Reply to
Cadalot