Electrical, Pneumatic & Hydraulic Symbols

Does anyone know what standards Electrical, Pneumatic & Hydraulic Symbols are drawn to? We are having and ISO audit
and they are asking?
Check out my web site for Electric Symbols for electric power BS 3939: 1985 Architectural Installation Plans Identification of Specific Conductors
(104 symbols based on this code and actual symbols used by Electrical Engineers )
Available in CADVANCE and AutoCAD Format
There is a PDF file that shows the symbols on Page
http://www.cadalot.co.uk/cadvance/download.htm
Hope this Helps
Regards
Alan (Cadalot)

Fire Alarm, Fighting Equipment and Notices Based upon the London Fire Brigade reference form 4831 Rev 1, June 1993
See Link below
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item682274429
Alan (Cadalot)