Electrical, Pneumatic & Hydraulic Symbols

Does anyone know what standards Electrical, Pneumatic &
Hydraulic Symbols are drawn to? We are having and ISO audit
and they are asking?
Reply to
Front
Check out my web site for Electric Symbols for electric power BS 3939: 1985 Architectural Installation Plans Identification of Specific Conductors
(104 symbols based on this code and actual symbols used by Electrical Engineers )
Available in CADVANCE and AutoCAD Format
There is a PDF file that shows the symbols on Page
Hope this Helps
Regards
Alan (Cadalot)
Reply to
Cadalot
Fire Alarm, Fighting Equipment and Notices Based upon the London Fire Brigade reference form 4831 Rev 1, June 1993
See Link below

Alan (Cadalot)
Reply to
Cadalot