Measure a spline length

Hi
How do you measure the length of a spline?
I am a new to Autocad, using Autocad 2000.
Thanks in advance.
Bob
Reply to
BoB
Use the list command
Reply to
Dillon Anderson
When you type list then command prompt it will give you the data on the spline if you scroll down in the list
Regards
Robert
type list you will se the lenght in the window when selecting the spline
Reply to
Robert
_lenghten command will display current length at the command line after you have selected the spline
Reply to
S. Scalise
can't spell can I :-(
Reply to
S. Scalise
Hi
That was easy, I like the list command. Many thanks for your help.
Bob
Reply to
BoB