Measure a spline length

Hi How do you measure the length of a spline? I am a new to Autocad, using Autocad 2000. Thanks in advance.
Bob

Use the list command

When you type list then command prompt it will give you the data on the spline if you scroll down in the list
Regards

type list you will se the lenght in the window when selecting the spline

_lenghten command will display current length at the command line after you have selected the spline

can't spell can I :-(

Hi
That was easy, I like the list command. Many thanks for your help.
Bob