spline on surface

Hi,

Does anyone know how to minimize the arc length of a spline on surface? The surfaces I'm looking at are highly irregular.

Thanks in advance, MT

Reply to
mtattar1

I think if you draw a spline between two points you get minimum distance.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
TOP

In the event that doesn't hold true, remembering a discussion on Rhino's forum a search turned up

There is supposed to be a routine for creating geodesic curves.

Reply to
Jeff Howard