Missing Setting

I have looked (and probably looked over) the setting I need and can't find
it.
My dimensions in my model are not appearing in my X-Ref as I want.
They revert back to solid arrows when I want them as dot blanked.
Legacy job from a different branch office, using R-14, metric plans,
What is the system variable or setting that will enable this?
Thanks,
Brian
Reply to
Brian Spillane
Not a setting, but rather a bug in R14.
R.K. McSwain
Thanks R. K. I thought I was losing it, but now I know its just a 14 thing.
Brian
Reply to
Brian Spillane