Missing Setting

I have looked (and probably looked over) the setting I need and can't find it. My dimensions in my model are not appearing in my X-Ref as I want.
They revert back to solid arrows when I want them as dot blanked.
Legacy job from a different branch office, using R-14, metric plans,
What is the system variable or setting that will enable this?
Thanks,
Brian
Brian Spillane wrote:

Not a setting, but rather a bug in R14.
http://www.fredrick.com/technicalsupport/acaddocs/td105362.html#E10E2
Thanks R. K. I thought I was losing it, but now I know its just a 14 thing.
Brian

find