Architectural Desktop 3.3

I was wondering if Architectural Desktop has a future/tool/command, that can do a framing plan for a residental project of some sort. If
not what program is suggested myself using?
ADT 3.3 has no future. It is an unsupported product and four versions behind. As far as framing goes it doesn't have a tool to automatically generate framing. There are other software packages out there that advertise the ability to generate framing, but all of them that I have seen demonstrated don't do a very clean or accurate job, usually requiring a fair amount of cleanup. I just create 2D farming plans for those views that the are required by the permit process. If you want to generate framing to be able to do material take offs then you are going to have to generate those manually.