Mori ladder password

I have a Mori ZL153 with a Fanuc 18i control that I want to make one tiny edit to the ladder on. "L" is the password to view and I know how to change the parameters to
chang the ladder and I even have Ladder - III but I don't have the ladder password.
Any help would be greatly and forever appreciated.

Just an update. I got it figured out. Amazing what you can fid on the internet in just a few short hours!