Mori Seiki SL1 Servo error

I have a Mori Seiki SL1 with Yasnac 2000G control. Went to power up
today and got an error 31, servo power unsupplied. Checked the DC power
supply and saw that the 6 leds were not lit. When I power up the
machine, error lights 2,3 and 6 on the circuit board flash briefly
then go out. Checked the thyristors on the PS and they are all ok.
Any one have suggestions? Thanks
Reply to
srl