Wakefield Model Railway Show

It's Wakefield Model Railway Show this weekend, well it actually started tonight, but is also on Saturday (10.00am to 6.00pm) and Sunday (10.00am to

5.00pm) and it was good to meet a few list members this evening.

The Show is absolutely top class, from what I've seen of it so far, and if you get the opportunity get along tomorrow or Sunday. I promise you won't be disappointed. Hope to see some of you there.

The venue is Thornes Park Athletics Stadium, Horbury Road, Wakefield - less than a mile down hill from Westgate station, or it's signposted from Jct 40 on the M1.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

I would agree with John, DC Kits / D E Video and all the regular attendees are there, super !

Kindest regards

Simon

Model Depot

317 Hunslet Road

Leeds

LS10 1NJ

p.s. i will be there on Sunday - in the shop today :-)