FINAL REMINDER - HULL MODEL RAILWAY SHOW THIS WEEKEND

HULL MINIATURE RAILWAY SOCIETY is presenting the;

26TH HULL MODEL RAILWAY SHOW on the 12/13 Nov at the Costello Sports Centre, Anlaby Park Road North, Hull.

If you're within travelling distance of Hull, UK. PLEASE do come along to our show, we have the following stuff on display;

Willerby and Kirk Ella - a new N gauge layout based on the ex-Hull and Barnsley station by David Smart Common Lane Wharf; an experimental layout built by the late Steve Best (which was voted by RM readers as the best 'Right Away' feature during 2004) Thorpe Cloud - 7mm MR/LMS Dyna Hyfed N gauge Fellburn - 4mm Houghton - Gauge 1 by Jack Burnard, Maurice Bramley and Babs Moorton Bottom Yard - a new and verrrrry tidy compact 009 by Paul Windle (making it's debut I think) Zertrummelt - continental N

Plus LOTS MORE!

and for the D&E modellers amongst you;

Hull MRS's West Park - 00 c. 1980 Charlotte Road - the grooooovy DCC layout from messrs Sissons, Skipsey, Turner et al and WINTERINGHAM HAVEN EM c.1980 making it's debut

Trade includes; 53A Models, Eastmoor Models, Bachmann etc.,

Hope to see you there!

Steve Flint

PS Chessington Chalk Lane (which appears in some of our show notices) will not be there.

Reply to
John Turner