Hull Model Railway Show - 7th & 8th November.

In case anyone is unaware, it's Hull Model Railway Show this coming weekend

7th & 8th November. The show is open 10:00 to 17:00 both days.

The venue:

Costello Athletics Stadium, Anlaby Park Road North, Hull. HU4 6XY.

Further details:

John,

53A Models, 430 Hessle Road, Hull. HU3 3SE.
Reply to
John Turner

simon g

I think it depends alomost entirely on where you live. I can't see them being in direct competition:-)

Mark

Reply to
Mark Goodge

Depends on lots of things - I'm going to High Wycombe, at least partly because it's easy to tell how I can get from the station to the venue.

E.

Reply to
Eric

Would be reluctant to go to Swindon as likely to be GWR orientated. Would go to Hull if was closer, but theres the TCS at Leicester this saturday so that will be fine for me and tot.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Also Elgin this weekend as well. Seeing as it's 7 miles from me. I think I'll go to it in preference to any down south, lol. Badger.

Reply to
Badger