squadron flyer

Still waiting...funny, lost track of them while I was in the hospital and back in Chi-land. Got this next month's FineScale, though.

Finished the holes in the hull of the U-Boat yesterday - and I opened ALL of them...even the little ones I hadn't intended to. Got band practice tonight, so I should be able to get my tripod part back and spend tomorrow shooting pix for posting. I'm sort of at a standstill on the build until then. I got a plan.

Reply to
Rufus

Beat you by one day (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

some good stuff this month. but i have a baht mitzvah in ct next month so no toys for me....

but it's january....they poor?

Me too!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to