I got my Squadron Flyer!

It rolled in with today's mail and was easily the best thing in the
mail. Methinks I may go into debt for some more "...in Action" books.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
its a damn disease. I ordered the 1/32 Airacobra and I-16 from special hobby. the Buffalo poster too. screw the budget.
Craig
Reply to
crw59
Does it seem to you that EVERY plane you ever thought you'd have to scratchbuild or convert is now availiable in at least two scales?
Reply to
tomcervo
well I recently bought the Hasa 1/48 Airacobra with the sexy nose art, finally getting away from the old Monogram kit. So after spending $30 or so on that one, out pops the 1/32 version which I have been hoping for for years.
you know guys, we just ain't gonna win this battle..
Craig
Reply to
crw59

Site Timeline