I got my Squadron Flyer!

It rolled in with today's mail and was easily the best thing in the mail. Methinks I may go into debt for some more "...in Action" books.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

if they are 5 bucks, i got about 20 to order.

Reply to
someone

its a damn disease. I ordered the 1/32 Airacobra and I-16 from special hobby. the Buffalo poster too. screw the budget.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Does it seem to you that EVERY plane you ever thought you'd have to scratchbuild or convert is now availiable in at least two scales?

Reply to
tomcervo

Ayuh! Alas, they never seem to be the one I'm into at the moment...

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Got mine Monday. Way too many things I want :-)

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

well I recently bought the Hasa 1/48 Airacobra with the sexy nose art, finally getting away from the old Monogram kit. So after spending $30 or so on that one, out pops the 1/32 version which I have been hoping for for years.

you know guys, we just ain't gonna win this battle..

Craig

Reply to
crw59