July 06 Squadron Flyer

Just got my flyer, and must say that I am impressed. All color and
with semi-gloss pages - nice.
Ray
Austin, TX
===
Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman
Aack! Next they'll be wantin' paid for 'em.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
I've not seen mine yet but after last month's issue, I can't say I'm impressed with Squadron's service.... In May, I tried to order the ProModeler airbrush, only to be told they were sold out. The June flyer arrived and, lo-and-behold, there was the airbrush listed again. I immediately called and ordered it as well as some well-discounted books. A week goes by, then two. I called to check on the order and was told they had no record of it and that an call center was being used on weekends, when I placed my order. The woman I spoke to also said she'd look into where my order went. This far, no call, no e-mail, nothing. To say I'm disappointed is being kind...
Frank Kranick
Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.
"Francis X. Kranick, Jr." wrote in news:ocGdnc3Y8NsNojbZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:
The only problem I can recall with them is getting an item I didn't order in an order. Just got an order not long ago and it was fine, same as last several orders.
I was missing a part for a Smer kit and they ended up sending a whole kit. Not to shabby.
Frank
Reply to
Gray Ghost
I don't plan on disposing of the vac-u-form Valiant in my stash!!
:-) Bill Shuey who is becoming quite good at vac-u-forms!
Reply to
William H. Shuey
I just got mine today! I see the lack of a 1/72 Valiant is being remedied even if some may feel the cure is worse then the disease. ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller