I got my Squadron Flyer yesterday!

Has anyone here have any experience with Hobby Boss' 1/700 U-boat kits? Specifically, are they buildable as waterline models? How's fit
and finish? I see they are on sale this month.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

The only experience that I had with Hobby Boss was a couple of WWII aircraft. They were excellant kits with no fit problems whatsoever. If their submarines are half as good, they'll be fine.

Does anyone know if that yearly catalog still comes out? I just ran across an old 2004 catalog, but do not recall seeing them recently.
On 3/7/2011 10:56 AM, Rob Gronovius wrote:> <pre wrap>

They no longer provide them freely. I think they're around $14.95. My last one came in 2005.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Thanks Bill, I dug around and my last one is 2005 as well. I don't even recall seeing them advertised for sale. RobG