I got my Squadron Flyer Wednesday...

Just so's you know. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I really like the deals on Page 85 as well as the big sale on the Gato on Page 2. I have been good all year...I sure hope Santa has noticed because there is a ton of items that I want.

Reply to
LabelMaker

ditto. and there are actually things i want. the blue max gunbus is killing me. it's so cheap but i can't spend the money.......wah!

Reply to
someone

Mine arrived on Monday. Awaiting payday for the first order. You're right, lots of good deals this time.

A few kits at really low prices, ditto for decals, but what really caught my eye was the Detail & Scale and Squadron Walkarounds, half of which are on sale at half price. My 7000 volume aviation/modeling library is rapidly approaching 8000 with sales like this.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Dang...I need to go look...

Reply to
Rufus

careful, lots of card bending stuff.

Reply to
someone
.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

Some of My Photos from My Yahoo Page

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

YES - I'M -- the -- REAL-- "BAD--SANTA"
Here's a really quick LooK into My Life
My Main Page with My Models and INFO

cyberborg 4000

Just so's you know. :) Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

I Just got mine in Todays Mail a couple of hours ago.

On a Side Note I would like to know which of the Resin Seats on Page 17 wouild be the Simplest Design. What mean is which of the Ones there are the Most Basic Seat

I want Seats for something other than in the front of a Fighter Plane. I want some Seats or my Little Space Coupe'' Project

... Carl ..........

.
Reply to
cyberborg 4000

Didn't get mine, but my card is totally bent this month anyway...just bought a new 24" iMac, and I've got my eye on another guitar toy.

...and I'm thinking about dropping a big order to Roll Models.

Reply to
Rufus

you may die poor, but you'll be happy.

Reply to
someone

be easier to make simple benchers. it's just a bus anyway, not an interstellar voyager. keep it like the rest of the kit, very simple and minamalistic.

Reply to
someone

Didn't get my flier yet so I retaliated and spent 75 bucks at Tower Hobbies. (:<

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Yup...what's odd is that getting sick last year seems to have me more inclined to send money on stuff I want now.

Reply to
Rufus

Reply to
maiesm72

not odd at all. a smaile from the reaper makes you look at toys a bit more carefully.

Reply to
someone

can i have your old laptop?

Reply to
someone

I oughta send that one to my son. He'd tear out what little hair he has left if I said something like that. He's still having a cow about my Netscape 4.7. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

yeah, after the illness, i feel a lot more content with life and building. modeling is good therapy

Reply to
someone

Yeah, but WTH is the difference between that and the ROG Gato? Besides $50?

Reply to
tomcervo

I've rediscovered that work get in the way of building...I was going great guns while I was off on LOA, and once I got back to even half time that killed it for me.

...but I seem to still be playing guitar.

Reply to
Rufus