I Got My Squadron Flyer Monday!

Can't afford much but I enjoyed the printed diversion.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Yeah, I notice those prices too! seems to me the price of models is going up faster than inflation. Maybe their strategy is, "well, with the recession I won't sell as many models, so I'd better really up the price so my profits won't suffer."

Makes me more likely to do more scratch building.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

yep, the $$$ are a turn off - even the 1/32 sale page prices are too high. Nice P-80 on the cover though. I guess it actually pays off sometimes to hoard kits. that kit I paid $25 for 10 years ago is looking quite good right now.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Don Stauffer wrote in news:49ad4a24$0$16043$815e3792 @news.qwest.net:

Buy my models, they are far cheaper than new ones.

More 1/72 aircraft going up soon.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

glad i have a 50 year supply of kits.