Squadron Flyer

I got mine last Wednesday. I'm not terribly excited by the bargains for November.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Mad Modeller wrote: : : I got mine last Wednesday. I'm not terribly excited by the bargains for : November. : But, at least it shows up before the start of the month, rather than the end of the first week of the month. :-)

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Bruce

urden =A0 =A0Austin, TX.

yeah, now we get the catalog on time, but now it has nothing we want to buy....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Did anybody else get burned on the September one?

It had the Trumpeter MAZ-537G and trailer (early model) marked down from $160 to $70 so I ordered one, got a confirmation note of sale back from Roboresponder, and then when the package showed up it said no longer in stock. The e-catalogue no longer reflects it either.

Something of a case of near "Bait and Switch" but at least no switch to something else.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

I would go for that. no need for a full color magazine catalog. We already know that tanks are grey, green and brown...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote: : : It had the Trumpeter MAZ-537G and trailer (early model) marked down : from $160 to $70 so I ordered one, got a confirmation note of sale : back from Roboresponder, and then when the package showed up it said : no longer in stock. : Hmmmm, a convenient cover for a "oops, we screws up!"?

Of course, they did have their "MasterCON" in September, so perhaps they really did sell out during the con. Which was held in late September...

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

probably simple stupidity and a dumb f*ck up. don't credit them to highly, it's likey they just screwed up.

Reply to
someone