june flyer

perhaps they are eager for some cash input. i even saw several things to consider at prices i can afford. that roden staaken is looking pretty sweet. i think the skills are finally there. got the italeri he111z together ok and ready for paint. see anything you have to have, bill? no tapes yet, but mm is kinda slow.

Reply to
someone

Yup, got mine today too.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Yeah, that 1/144th Su-7U is calling to me. Attack makes some dandy little kits and they usually come with multiple markings options. This one has decs for five different countries.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that the PO doesn't destroy them enroute.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller