Squadron flyer sale prices . . .

. . don't seem to jibe with the online prices, even the Comsale listing. How can I be sure I'm ordering at the sale price, other than snail mail?

Reply to
tomcervo

"tomcervo" wrote in news:1157043450.648992.322820 @h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Use the product number in the flyer. At some point the price will correct itself. Been there, done that.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Call them - I always use the phone when ordering from the flyer.

Reply to
Rufus

there is a section on their website that explains that the sale price is charged, even though when ordering online, it shows the full price. weird and misleading, but I have not been overcharged in 7 or so years of ordering....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Yep, I got a pleasant surprise on one price today. The lady taking the order quoted a lower price than what was in the flyer.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller